I adhere data protection responsibilities, your privacy wellbeing and comfort are my priorities.
As far back as I can remember I have always been a Hairdresser and a carer, from a very young age I used to play with my friends hair all the time, I love creating new hair styles.
I took my first full Hairdressing Diploma in 1997 and then a full NVQ in Hair and Beauty in 2009.
I also hold a professional Aromatherapy skin and body care Certificate.
On my life journey I have always had a genuine desire to serve others and to make a meaningful difference in peoples lives, especially those that are unable to help themselves. I have a Health and Social Care Certificate with over ten years experience working in the care sector. I have being working with clients with dementia, disabilities and vulnerable adults.
I have health and safety, customer care, and safeguarding of vulnerable adults awareness, and am moving and handling fully trained.
Qualifications & Training
- Sassoon Academy Professional Salon Creative Cut Update Training – 2017
- Basic Life Support Skills – London Ambulance Service – 2015
- Professional Aromatherapy Skin and Body Care Certificate
- Community Support Worker
- Dementia awareness
- Vulnerable adult safeguarding
- Moving and Handling People in Health and Social Care
- NVQ Hair and Beauty – 2009
- Ear Piercing and After Care for Pierced Ears – STUDEX UK – 2008
- Customer Service – HAB Level 1 Service Sector City & Guilds – 2007
- Hairdressing Diploma – 1997