Carmina has been fully trained as both a hair and beauty therapist and Community Support Worker. Carmina uses her Community Support Worker training to offer a caring approach to beauty care for the older generation, including suitable consultation with relatives and professional care workers and attention to any special needs requirements.
Most recently Carmina has completed a professional update course at the Sassoon Academy in London.
Carmina Hair and Beauty Care offer a professional service, fully insured and DBS checked. I use professional products and offer a full client centred assessment.
- Sassoon Academy Professional Salon Creative Cut Update Training – 2017
- Basic Life Support Skills – London Ambulance Service – 2015
- Professional Aromatherapy Skin and Body Care Certificate
- Community Support Worker
- Dementia awareness
- Safeguarding Children
- Vulnerable adult safeguarding
- Moving and Handling People in Health and Social Care
- NVQ Hair and Beauty – 2009
- Ear Piercing and After Care for Pierced Ears – STUDEX UK – 2008
- Customer Service – HAB Level 1 Service Sector City & Guilds – 2007
- Hairdressing Diploma – 1997